Friday, January 18, 2013

Back at it again.

I haven't focused too much on the gun control issue for a while, at least not enough to justify getting off my butt and coming back to my blog to enter any new material.

Sortof like that relative you haven't called in a while. The longer you wait, the harder it is to pick up the phone.

Well, recent events have certainly gotten me re-energized in the fight to protect the right to keep and bear arms, and I've found myself re-typing the same sort of things over and over, Googling to find research I thought I had bookmarked, backing my position that gun control has never had any significant or consistent effect on violent crime rates, anywhere in the world it's ever been tried.

So, I came back, and found I've actually gotten some spikes in page views on my blog here. Even a comment or two.

I hope time comes again when I don't have to bother fighting for our rights, and this blog again drifts off to obscurity.

In the meantime, I'll once again put my thoughts here, link to and comment on compelling evidence, and invite the public's completely un-moderated comments. I'll delete offensive insults and spambot stuff, but otherwise, I invite all comments.

...Orygunner...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are automatically approved. I will only censor comments in extreme situations, such as spam, extremely offensive language or personal insults.

If you post anonymously, I would appreciate some sort of name to attribute to you. I dislike calling people "Anonymous."